Better Bounce Bouncy Castle Safety Guidelines
At Better Bounce safety is paramount as when it comes to your children i’m sure it is to you to. So to ensure the day runs smoothly and everybody enjoys it please follow these simple guidelines.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- This unit has an age limit of (owner to specify) years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed under any circumstances.
- A responsible adult must supervise the INFLATABLE at all times. Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded. Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
- No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable. (to avoid choking & mess).
- All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No smoking or bbqs on or near the inflatable.
- Do not under any circumstances allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable. Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain and/or strong winds please ask all users to exit the inflatable. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel before allowing users back on the inflatable when the rain has stopped.
- Please ensure the vent at the side of the blower is kept clear at all times. This will prevent the castle deflating or appearing flat.
Please note all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.